- Brushed Gold coloured 56 mm tie clipSpecial Price €9.98 Regular Price €19.95
- Brushed relief 56 mm tie clipSpecial Price €9.98 Regular Price €19.95
- Polished 56 mm tie clip€19.95
- Ribbed 60 mm tie clipSpecial Price €9.98 Regular Price €19.95
- Brushed 45 mm tie clip€19.95
- Brushed gold colour 45 mm tie clipSpecial Price €9.98 Regular Price €19.95
- Brushed 56 mm tie clip€19.95
Buy tie clips online
The tie clip is making its comeback! Until the 1960s, the tie clip was a big part of the man's business outfit. After that, the accessory fell into oblivion for a while, but now it is completely back. Shop your favourite tie clip online at Michaelis!
Michaelis makes modern tie clips that belong to this time and contributes to a sharp look.
How to wear a tie clip
First of all, it is important to consider the height of the tie clip. The wrong height can ruin the whole principle of wearing a tie clip. The tie clip should be worn between the third and fourth button of the shirt. In addition, it is important that you purchase the correct size of the tie clip. A tie clip that is larger than the tie itself is really a no go. The tie clip should cover about three-quarters of the width of the tie.
In addition, you should take wearing a tie clip seriously. Do not suddenly wear the tie clip at an angle, because this is not appropriate. As the last and most logical tip, make sure you really tie the tie pin to your shirt and not just your tie. This way you avoid uncomfortable moments when there is too much wind and your tie blows up!
Buy your tie clip from Michaelis
You can shop the tie clips for men at Michaelis. High quality is our priority, which is not only reflected in the tie pins, but in the entire range.
If you want to stay informed of the latest trends in men's fashion, follow us on Instagram!